Sunday, October 6, 2013

2014 European XC Marathon Champs // The Big Plan


This is one of the best and biggest news I could possibly get: the 2014 European XC Marathon Championship will be in Ballyhoura, Co. Limerick, Ireland on the 14th & 15th of June, 2014.

This is a huge opportunity for me to be part of something truly special! This is my biggest cycling goal since I started mountain biking back in 2001, no doubt about that. I have decided to take things seriously (as serious things can be with a full time job and family commitments) and prepare for the biggest event yet! I will have this race as a primary goal for the next season and will sacrifice the next 8 months to get the best possible preparation done for the race!  

So, the plan is there. All I need to do is stick to it and use the upcoming 8 months the best possible way! I know it'll be an amazing journey! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment